THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT IS USED SOLELY FOR MARKETING AND SALES PURPOSES. WE USE YOUR INFORMATION TO:
• Identify, and let you know about, products and services that interest you.
• Send direct marketing communications via Mailchimp, updating you on: products, services and events information.
• Record details about the products and services you use or order from us.
• Update you on when we’ll deliver, connect or install your products and services.
SHARING AND PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share any personal information we collect from our customers and partners. We have strict security measures to protect your personal information. All information we store is safely held on our secure internal servers. If we do NOT hear from you after 24 months of your last visit, your personal information will be deleted from our database. Your information will not be disclosed to other parties without the consent of the individual whom it is about, unless there is legislation or other overriding legitimate reason to share the information (for example, the prevention or detection of crime).
DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data we collect means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Data we collect transfer and store may include:
• Identity: such as full name, marital status, title and gender;
• Contact: such as billing address, delivery address, telephone address and telephone numbers;
• Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data: about how you use our website, products and services;
• Marketing and Communications Data: communication preferences regarding marketing you receive from us and our third parties.
• Feedback: about our site and products, reviews, and services.
HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Direct contact when filling in forms, correspondence by post, phone, email, at exhibitions or otherwise and may include:
• Create an account on our website
• Apply for products or services
• Subscribe to our newsletter or publications
• Request marketing to be sent to you
• Apply for a job application
• Provide feedback or reviews
HOW IS YOUR DATA USED?
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process your order.
• To manage payments and fees.
• To collect money owed to us.
• To label, dispatch, and track your order for goods sent to you using third party couriers and mail services.
• Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
• To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
• To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
• To provide response to sale and customer support inquiries.
• To contact you to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you as well as special offers and price promotions
We may use your personal data and usage to form a view on what products, services or offers we think you may want or need, or what may be relevant to you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have purchased goods or services from us or requested information from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or promotion, and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. We will obtain your express consent (opt in) before sharing your personal data with any external marketing company.
If you would like us to delete your personal information from our database, you can contact us at any time and ask us to remove it without providing a reason for your request.